Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Break


Over spring break our family had such a great time in St. George with my mom and dad.  We took them on some of our favorite hikes at Zions and I was so proud of how great they did!  We also did tons of swimming and lots of memory making:)



On our Emerald Pool hike Jason took Dylan and Devin to the highest pool and had fun with his boys.  I took mom and dad and Taylor and Trey to the lowest pool.  Trey walked the whole time I was very proud of my big boy.  He is on his way to becoming a great Draney Hiker!  
After our St. George trip, Jason had to go back to work but my kids still had a couple days off of school so I took them up to Idaho for the rest of the week.  



 
We always love to visit Idaho, and this weekend we had so much fun celebrating Easter with cousins.  It is fun for everyone to get together.  For the parents it really is easier because all the kids want it to be left alone to hang out and play.  It was fun to watch Sawyer and Trey play once Trey came out of his shell. 
On Friday while Heidi's kids were in school we went up to Twin Falls to go shopping.  It was kind of a trip of misadventure.  We tried to take our dog to get groomed, only to find that I hadn't gotten her shots updated in a year, so we were turned away.  Then we went to Target to go Easter shopping, only to have a very Rude lady throw our mojo off, so we left there with none of our things.  No more business for you Target, if you have such rude customers!:)  However, we did have lots of laughs over lunch about everything.  You know even if we got nothing done, I always love hanging out with Heidi and talking about everything and nothing.




On Saturday we did the traditional Easter hunt along with the traditional candy gorge.  Light saber duels and golf matches finished off the day before I had to take reluctant kids home.
We are so grateful for our family!








No comments:

Post a Comment