Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Taylors 6th grade graduation 2011


Wow, I can't believe that Taylor is now graduated and officially a Jr. High student.
Taylor is an amazing person. She is a true friend, a great sister, and the best daughter that anyone could ever ask for. It is hard for me to believe that she has hit this milestone. It makes me think of the last 12 years and wonder at how fast the years have gone by.




Taylor at about 3 months old. she was such a pretty baby





Taylor at about 6 months old, always had a lot of personality



Taylor at 2 years old was getting ready to be a big sister



Taylor 2 1/2, Dylan 6 weeks. Taylor has always been a great big sister



Adding Devin in 2004 Taylor said "Now I will be the big sister of 2 little monsters"



Baptism time..I've always been grateful that Taylor makes good choices so that she is a good example for her brothers.



Taylor has had great friends, this is Taylor and Taylor Barton at the end of 2nd grade



Now with Trey in the family Taylor has 3 little monsters to help take care of.

I am so grateful for the amazing person that Taylor is growing up to be. She is no longer the little girl that I got to dress up but she has turned into a beautiful young woman that I am so proud to call my daughter. I love you Taylor!


1 comment:

  1. She is sooooo pretty!!! And so fun to have around...we love our Draney!!! I say 'our' cuz that's what Jenner calls her...

    ReplyDelete